Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Me, Myself, and I



Can't believe that I am actually blogging. I just never imagined that I'll be posting my thoughts on the internet. But I think this is pretty cool! I'ts like sharing your thoughts to other people and reading other people's thought as well. Anyway, this blog is all about me. You might not find this interresting but I hope you'll have a nice time reading this.
We are only two siblings in the family and I am the youngest. I live with my grandmother, mom, and my sister. My dad passed away when I was 4 years old that's why I never really felt how nice it is to have a dad. I am very much close to my family most specially to my mom.
Some people think that I have a boring home-school lifestyle because I don't go out with my friends a lot. But believe me, I'm a fun-loving person! I love to crack jokes and funny spiels and I even play pranks on other people.heehee I love to listen to funny stories and laugh my heart out loud afterwards. But I am not always that sort. Sometimes I also feel the need to be alone to realize and look back to some things. I sometimes also get emotional and cry my eyes out. I am also moody at times and that's one thing I hate most about my self. But that's me. I am uniquely composed with that genetic composition to be a part of this world and I believe that God made me this way with a purpose.

1 comment:

rnhy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.