Thursday, October 11, 2007

What I Learned In Computer I

I've learned a lot in my Computer I. Before, I was not familiar even with the acronyms regarding computer like USB, ROM, OS, etc. But now, I know the meaning of those acronyms. I also learned the basics and even the complicated ones. I learned how to take care of PC's which is very important so that the PC will function well. I also learned about the multimedia and the web. I learned that computer can be used not only for entertainment but it can also be used to earn money like in blogging. Before, I thought that blogging is for entertainment only but then I learned that in blogging we are being entertained and at the same time you can earn money.
I leraned that people can also buy and sell products and services over the internet, it is called e-commerce. It is very convenient especially to those who are busy because all they need to do is to go on an online business site that sells the product that they want to buy. Then, they will deliver it straight to wherever location you are. But then, you should also determine the company's warranty, return and replace procedures if ever the product has been damaged. E-commerce has also it's disadvantages like you might lose your privacy, you might be spoofed, your orders may not arrive at all, your computer might be hacked, etc. I also learned about the number system like how to convert decimal to binary, octal, hexadecimal & vice-versa. I also learned how to make a flow chart and a lot lot more.

*Thanks to my professor who introduced me to the world of computers.

No comments: